Sounds cannot be heard in the Player
If you cannot hear any sounds in the Player (but expect to):
- Check that you selected the Include Sound option (under Content) when publishing.
- Check that you selected the appropriate Play audio setting (under Player Preferences) when Publishing (in addition to the Include Sound option). Options are:
- None: No sound will be played. even if you select the Include Sound option).
- Keyboard and mouseclicks: Play UPK's built-in sound in response to user actions (typically, a short 'click' sound) - in See It! mode only.
- All available sound: Play keyboard and mouseclick sound effects, all Frame-level sound files in the Topic(s), and any sound files attached to Web Pages - This is sound (such as voiceovers) that you added yourself.
- Check that sound has been enabled for the Topic in the appropriate play modes (Topic Properties > Topic > Play sound).