From UPK wiki
- What's new in UPK 12.1 ESP 3
- What's new in UPK 12.1 ESP 2
- What's new in UPK 12.1 ESP 1
- What's new in UPK 12?
- Recording with dual screens
- Recording activities performed in UPK
- Recording drag-and-drop activities
- Tagging text for different modes
- Hiding Frames from play modes
- Including or excluding screenshots in printed output
- Changing fonts for an entire Topic
- Spellchecking your content
- Linking from Bubble Text
- Making Try It! mode more challenging
- Supporting Decision Frames in Know It? mode
- Changing the string input background color for an entire Topic
- Manually building Jump-in Points
Working with Outlines
- Checking in a Content Object
- Checking out a Content Object
- Document History
- Broken links
- Related documents
- Restoring a deleted document
- Importing Content Objects
- Importing recordings from Record It! (UPK 126.96.36.199 and above only)
- Exporting Content Objects
Working with the Player
Integration with other applications
- Targeted applications - ExactMatch
- Web-based applications - SmartHelp
- Creating hyperlinks to UPK content
- Working with an LMS
- Configuring the default logo
- Using the Modernized User Interface
- Configuring the Template Text Template
- Configuring the Publishing Styles
- Setting the Outline to be auto-expanded when the Player is opened
- Customizing string input instructions
- Player configuration (config.xml)
Installation and Upgrades
Problems and Troubleshooting
- A file with the same name already exists in this location: odpub://final/SPD/preview.txt
- A file with the same name already exists in this location: xxx/SPD/xxxxxxxx.doc
- Abort due to constraint violation
- An error occurred during a call to extension function 'checkTopicIsEmpty'
- An error occurred while loading document 'odpub://INT/SPD/OxmlPrint/Topics/XXXX/Doc/word/document.xml'.
- Broken Glossary Link. Use Update Glossary to repair the link or manually remove the reference to it.
- Broken Link
- Client cannot connect to the server because it is running an incompatible version.
- Could not allocate space for object
- Document already exists in library
- Document ID XXXX.png has never been checked in. The server copy cannot be published.
- Document 'odlib:///XXXX/Parts/file.xxx' has never been checked in. The server copy cannot be published.
- Document XXXX/manifest.mfx' has never been checked in. The server copy cannot be published.
- General exception occurred.
- Input could not be opened
- Invalid image format
- Object reference not set to an instance of an object
- OdDev.exe - Assert Failure
- Out of memory
- Processing project failed
- Problem retrieving data: Not Found
- Roles are currently assigned to content that are not included in this role list. Do you want to add these roles now?
- Screenshot missing for the frame: xxxx
- Selection Execute Error: An item with the same key has already been added
- The database disk image is malformed
- There is a problem with the server configuration...bindings may be mismatched
- The document with ID xxxxxxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxx-xxxxxxxxxxxx can not be found (it probably has been deleted). The operation can not be completed.
- The process cannot be started while the Developer or the Topic Recorder are open on this computer
- The stream cannot be opened for reading
- The transaction log for database xxxxxxxx is full
- This document 'xxxxxxxx' is checked out to you but is unavailable for editing.
- This page was not displayed due to unsupported DPI settings
- Topic does not contain any frames in xxxx mode
- Topic is loading
- User xxxxxxxx is currently publishing to this folder
- Word document saving failed. Verify that the document or template is not currently open in Word.
- Your display is set to 120 DPI. The Developer only supports 96 DPI.
- Bubble Text extends beyond the edge of the Bubble
- I press PrintScreen but UPK doesn't record anything
- The sides of bubbles are missing in the Player
- The Topic does not load in ANY mode - you just see a black screen
- The Topic does not load - you see a black screen with red text "Topic is loading...Please wait."
- Sounds cannot be heard in the Player