Linking from Bubble Text
You can provide a hyperlink from Custom Text in a Bubble to either a document within UPK, or to an external file. Documents within can be either Web Pagess or files within a Package. You could, technically, provide a link to another Topic (and even to a specific Frame within a Topic, but this is discouraged, as this would start a new playback window while leaving the current one (from which you have linked) open, which will likely be confusing to users.
- Highlight the Bubble Text from which you want to provide the link.
- Click on the Bubble text link button.
- In the Bubble Text Link properties dialog box, click on the Create link button (or click on the Create new web page button to create a new Web Page and link to this, or the Create new package to create a new Package and link to a file within this).
- In the Insert Hyperlink dialog box, either select Document in Library and navigate to and select the document that you want to link to, or select URL and enter (or paste) the URL of the site or page to which you want to link in the Address field.
- Click on OK to close the Insert Hyperlink dialog box.
- Click on OK to close the Bubble Text Link Properties dialog box.